POLARIS L Sundial Kit
- Shipping costs included in Germany, EU and Switzerland on any order of 100 Euro or above
- Low price shipping outside the EU by registered letter
- 2 weeks statutory right of return (customised products excluded)
- Hotline: +49-611-185 11 06
So far, we offer the POLARIS in stainless steel in various sizes. Now there is the POLARIS L sundial kit, which is even more versatile than the steel model. The "L" stands for "Lignum", the Latin word for wood, the construction material of POLARIS L. We use high-quality aircraft plywood, which ensures the stability and durability of the sundial.
Assembled in a short time, you get a minute exact sundial with indication of any standard time, the date and the apparent solar migration around the world. Here are the facts about POLARIS L summarized:
- Equatorial sundial with equal-area projections of the northern and southern hemispheres
- Suitable for any location in the world between 64° S and 64° N
- Minute-precise display of any standard time and summer time (daylight saving time) in the world
- Solar migration around the world (noon position of the sun in real time)
- Year-round date display
- 22-piece kit made of sturdy aircraft ply wood (birch)
- Easy assembly for your own location
- Detailed, richly illustrated manual (in German)
- Video tutorial showing the assembly with moving pictures and explaining the functions (in German).
Documents and links
Detailed, richly illustrated building instructions (in German).